Monday, February 1, 2010

So True

Tonight while waiting for dinner to cook I started a show that I had DVRed the day before. It was a program on families (due to lack of sleep and 4 kids, I cannot remember the name) and how all families are made differently. During one of the commercials I started this dialog with my three older kiddos. Sam took the bait, or so I thought.

Mom: Have you ever noticed that our family looks a little different than other families we know?

Sam: Yes, it looks a lot different.

Mom: How does our family look different?

Sam: Well, we are all really short and most other families are taller than us.

Of course. How obvious. Why hadn't I thought of that.
Aside from our height issues, our family looks like, well, a family.

1 comment:

mary said...

, so cool and your photos are very creative. Good Job. I loved my photo classes Tom and I took ,many moons ago. Mary