Saturday, January 30, 2010

A class. Another reason to take pictures.

Okay so now that I have started this photography class, I see good photos everywhere. Yesterday, as I was driving down the hill I noticed the repetition of the pine trees and the sparkle of the snow in the sun. I see the way the wind plays in the hair of my children. I stop to take pictures of park benches and winding fences.

As you know, I thoroughly enjoy photographing my children. Really, who wouldn't. They are adorable and I am definitely not biased. I love that I am learning new ways to photograph them. I look forward to learning more each week.

Beauty through the lens of my camera.

So, today, on our way home from the hair salon, Alice and I took a detour to the duck pond downtown Colorado Springs and snapped a few more pics. I know that I am not even close to being a photographer but I am having fun pretending :)





Much love to you all,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Papa G said...

I think they are pretty cool! Remember us when you are famous!

love Papa G