Monday, September 27, 2010

Manic Monday

2 kids down at our house.  Sam and Paige are sick. Stomach bug and headache. I would trade the stomach bug for most any other temporary illness.  Really!  With the exception of pneumonia or swine flu (we've had both here) I would happily give up vomiting. 

Yesterday while my family slept, got up, ate breakfast, went to church and then Sunday school, I ran.  I ran 18 miles or better yet 3 hours and 15 minutes.  Yah for me!  3 weeks to go! 

For no reason at all, I am posting a picture from one year ago. Guess what we were up to???  Better yet, what Mason was up to?
Walking!!!!!
One year ago,  I snapped this picture of my sweet guy toddling around the driveway. The helmet was a biking accessory but helpful when walking on the cement driveway as well. Now, he is running all over the place getting into all sorts of trouble.

I am trying to get some sewing done.  I have started sewing some Christmas presents which is great fun!  Hopefully I can get my Etsy shop back up and running soon.

Sorry for the randomness of this post. Sort of how our life goes with four kids. 
Jennifer



1 comment:

Summer said...

Awesome job on the long run Jen!! I can't believe I am in my taper mode and my "long run" this weekend is just 7 miles! Ever since I got my confirmation ticket in the mail last week I have been on a steady diet of antacids :) Keep up the good work!!