Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good Times

Yesterday was a busy day of soccer games, work around the house, running and a barbecue in the mountains. We started the day at Sam's soccer game. He played really well and spent the first half as goalie (about 30 instant heart attacks for momma). In the afternoon, Scott and I worked around here getting some chores done and then in the afternoon we headed up to Divide for a barbecue at a neighbor's cabin. The weather was beautiful and the aspens were beginning to change from green to gold. I had fun snapping pics of the kids.














Have a great Sunday.  I am off to run....15 miles.  Here I go, falling over that wall.  I hope I don't fall flat on my face. Scott ran 14 plus this morning in a gorgeous run around Rampart Reservoir. 
Jennifer

No comments: