Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday Boy


8 years ago at this moment I had been laboring for more than 24 hours and I was getting prepared for a c-section. A c-section.....that wasn't in my birth plan. Remember that plan that we make when we find out we are pregnant. It explicitly said no Cesarean section. There I was being wheeled into the operating room. I remember how sad I was. It wasn't going as planned. Little did I know that God had a different plan for us and for Samuel. The moment that I set eyes on Samuel I was in love. I could have cared less how he came into the world but just that he did healthy and happy.

Happy birthday Sam! We love you so much. It is hard to believe that you are celebrating your 8th birthday. We are so proud of the big boy that you have become. Hugs and kisses to you on this day and everyday!




Love,
Mom, Dad, Alice, Paige and Mason
xoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Papa G said...

That goes for us too, Sam! It also how we feel about all of you. Hope you had a Happy Birthday. HI to Mason, Paige, and Alice. Like the new grin without the tooth/teeth?

Love Grandma Grandpa