Thursday, July 26, 2012

Middle of the Week Recipe {Vegan Lasagna}

Instead of typing up the whole recipe, I am gonna just give you the link.  I love this recipe and more importantly, my kids love this recipe.  They ask me to make this on a daily basis.  Seriously.


Tofu is not a crowd favorite around here. I will admit that it kinda gives me the heebee jeebees.  I have tried to cook it various ways but to no avail.  The only way that we really like tofu is in this lasagna.  Try it, you will probably like it. 


The only thing that I change (because I am totally lazy) is the sauce.  I don't make it.  Nope.  I buy a jar of marinara sauce and doctor it up with some spices.  Works for me. 


So, here you go.  I hope your kids like it as much as ours.  Happy cooking.
Vegan Lasagna

No comments: