Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring Pictures

Yesterday, after school, we headed over to the Dillon marina to play and get some new pics for my sidebar. Spring pics.  Three kids were cooperating, one not so much.  Oh well, so it goes with four kids.  They don't always cooperate at the same time.  Here are some of the many pictures that I snapped. I haven't had a chance to edit them all yet so please don't grade me on my shots :)







Now you might have an idea of the ONE who wasn't cooperating :)  He (who is not pictured above) wasn't up for having his picture taken and he made us all aware of it!

I did snap this one after we got home.  He even smiled.  Lucky me :)


Don't mind the broken glasses and dirty shirt.  I am certainly not complaining.  I got a smile.

Happy Thursday!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Papa G said...

great pics again! I hope you are backing up this blog so you can keep it as a living history. What a great thing to pass on to the kids.