Saturday, February 11, 2012

Obsessed

Yep.  It sucked me in. I knew that it would happen. I didn't even try moderation.  My new best friend is Pinterest.  Have you been there?  Are you just as sucked in as me?  I might need an intervention.

If you know me, you probably know that I love to craft.  If I can make it, I will.  Soooo, much to my children's dismay, every year we make our their school valentines.  I love it.  They do too. Sometimes.  This year I found awesome ideas on Pinterest.  I have made The kids have made their valentines and they are cute this year.  Really cute, if I do say so myself.  We are still working on an idea for Mason's cards but they will include a picture of him with googly eyes.

Alice's cards were the easiest.  Sam's had the most cutting.  Paige's cards were the most time consuming by far.    I still have crayon under my nails.

I will happily admit that none of these ideas were my own and I found all of them under the DYI and craft tab on Pinterest.

Enjoy the pics.








Happy early Valentine's Day!!!
It always feels good to be (almost) done with a project. 

Love, Jennifer



1 comment:

brandiemohror said...

Jen!
I too love Pinterest! We did the "I'll owl-ways be your friend" valentines from that site. Super fun.
Love ya!