Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Happens

This is what happens when your 7 year old hijacks your camera.  Love it.  When I downloaded my pictures I found some of these gems.  Enjoy.

 The world through Alice's lens. 

I have tons and tons of catch up posts and I promise to get to those this week.  We have been extremely busy.  I am working on my Etsy shop and trying to keep up with the kids and their activities.  The kids sang today at church and did awesome.  I  managed to get some video of them.  Mason has been home sick for a few days and Paige and Alice are now down too. 

2 comments:

Papa G said...

AAh, the joys of parenthood!!!

Summer said...

This is so hilarious! I have the same thing when the kids take our camera. It's so funny...pictures of Barbies, etc. One time, I found a picture of me on the toilet!!! I have no idea how they got that one :)