Sunday, March 27, 2011

Family Time


Yeah, yeah.  We know :)  We moved so far away from our family and we wish that they could all move closer to us!  When they do, we love it!  Scott's cousin John and his family live in south Denver and we love it when we get to spend some quality time with them.  They came down this weekend and we got to spend some awesome time together.  I even got some baby snuggle time, which Scott monitors very carefully!  I just may get an itch for another baby :)  We got up Saturday and made the trek down to the zoo.  It was a perfect zoo day!




The other Jen Wescott.  I maintain that I am the still the original but we will keep her because she rocks! 






It is hard to beat a gorgeous Colorado day at the zoo!

Scott and Sam are snowboarding today and should be home soon!  I bet it was an awesome day on the slopes! I can't wait to hear all about their day.  I am betting that they will have some sore heinies! 

Happy Sunday to you all! 

Jennifer

No comments: