Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mason Joseph Sheng Wescott


We have him!!!!!! We arrived at the adoption registration office this morning at 10 and he arrived soon after us. Actually, we were signing papers when the orphanage director brought him in. We didn't even have the camera out and ready. Thanks to our travel companions Judy and Drew for taping and snapping tons of pictures. Mason is in total bewilderment of his surroundings including Scott and I. We fed him some noodles for lunch and a bottle of milk and now he is sleeping.


Thank you so much to everyone for all your thoughts and prayers and notes of encouragement. They have meant so much to us!

Love,

Scott and Jennifer

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, Jennifer - he looks so sweet & precious & I CANNOT wait to see him smile :) We did not receive our Mya at the registration office, she came to the hotel - but we went with everyone else to the office to get their babies and I have never seen anything so sad in all my life (sad AND beautiful!!!) It was truly wonderful - seeing you with Mason has made my Monday morning!!!

Abernethy Adventures said...

Congratulations!!! Hooray for you! He looks adorable. Enjoy all of your "firsts". I thought about you guys all night.

Jenn said...

I'm not sure I've seen two happier parents! What a luck little boy! He will be welcomed into such a loving, caring family. I am so glad he is finally in your arms, the picture made my cry;) Enjoy your next few days with him. We can't wait to see more pictures.

3boys247 said...

We are so happy for you guys. He is adorable. Congratulations. We can't wait to met him!

Hillary said...

Huge congratulations to you guys! He looks like a doll. I'm looking forward to meeting him...through teary eyes. So happy for you both!