Friday, October 10, 2008

A little bit of everything

We have kind of had a crazy couple weeks and I have to admit that I haven't been doing a great job at juggling all our activities and responsibilities. I will be really glad when a couple of our commitments go away (i.e. soccer, cross country...) Needless to say, I haven't been blogging much. This might be a bit random so bear with me :)

Last weekend, Air Force played Navy and that means FLY OVERS!!! Here is the stealth bomber flying right over our house. You can't see them in the picture, but two Thunderbirds were flying behind it. We all really love watching the planes.
Papa Gary~ I took this for you! Pretty cool. You can't even see it until it is almost directly above you.
Alice had her last soccer game on Wednesday. Finally she realized that you run at the ball and kick it! She played an awesome game and luckily I had the camera.



Throwing the ball in.....





Yeah! Yeah! She is dribbling and kicking!!!!!! I think I cried. You would too after sitting through 5 weeks of games. Great job Ladybug!!!



Scott snapped these pictures of Paige playing outside this week. Isn't she sweet sitting there on the bench? Don't mind the two HUGE bucks hanging out behind her!!!! Of course, before moving her, we had to snap some photos!!!! We have a lot of deer pictures taking up space on our hard drive. Maybe if I had a bear living under my deck :) I could move on to other wildlife! Check out my friend Laura's blog http://3boys247.blogspot.com/2008/09/do-not-go-out-and-play.html. She really does have a bear living under her deck and it won't go away!

Scott is off this weekend on his annual romp through the woods with a gun (hunting). We are looking for lots of fun to fill up our weekend while he is away.

Jennifer

1 comment:

3boys247 said...

Would Scott like to hunt in our backyard?