Saturday, June 14, 2008

Vacation Bible School






Sam, Alice and Paige attended vacation bible school at our church this past week. They sang, danced, snacked, worshipped, crafted and generally enjoyed themselves all week. I thoroughly enjoyed my alone time...I ran, hiked, enjoyed chai's, shopped and had a great week! Sorry, Laura, but somebody had to do it! One of the VBS crafts was Tye-dying t-shirts. The kids stamped VBS 2008 on the back and wore them for the performance on the last day where they sang a couple songs for all the parents. Afterwards, the church served a picnic lunch. As you can see from the pictures, my kids definitely loved the dessert...Popsicles. Paige was a little unsure about my leaving every morning but warmed up quickly and had a blast. She had great teachers that kept her engaged (distracted) as I left. Singing was her favorite part of VBS! That did not surprise me. Enjoy the pics!!


1 comment:

3boys247 said...

Sorry I complained all week. I am glad the kids had fun. But I am also glad it is only once a year!