Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's Day






Sorry, I am sort of posting out of order but I forgot to send out a note about Father's Day!


Before we were blessed with our three angels, Scott and I actually spent quality time together. One of the things that we loved was disc golfing. Needless to say, the last time we disc golfed together was in 2004 with a 2 year old in the backpack and a 1 year old in the Baby Bjorn. We haven't been back since....


For Father's Day, we bought Scott a mini-disc golf catch. We all had lots of fun trying to make shots into the basket in the back yard. I couldn't resist it when I saw it at REI. It now resides on the edge of our computer desk, ready for golfing. Without our three precious kids, there would be no Father's Day at our house and a lot less fun. Happy Father's Day, Scott, we love you!!!










No comments: