Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day





My wonderful day started out with breakfast in bed and ended with three kids sound asleep in bed. It can't get much better than that. This morning we went to church and then this afternoon we went to Waldo Canyon for a hike. Two of my favorite things to do! It was a gorgeous day to be outside. On our hike, we saw a couple lizards. The kids thought that was great. Every time they hear a rustle in the bushes, they stop to investigate. I prefer to keep moving. I am really proud of them, they are such good hikers. Sometimes I can't believe how far their little legs will take them. They love to jump off every rock, point out every flower and climb every tree. After our hike, we were starving, so we headed for home and Scott put cheeseburgers on the grill! I could not have asked for a nicer day! I was wondering...maybe we should celebrate Mother's Day once a month....just a thought?!?!?

No comments: