Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall is Upon Us

Kids are back to school...

Rainy afternoons have passed...

Nights are cooler...

Bikes are going out and parkas are coming in....

Leaves are changing...

Fall is upon us.

Fall is not usually my favorite season, mainly because I know what is coming after this lovely but oh so short season.  Winter.  It is cold, super snowy and long, really long.  And cold. But... I have to admit that I am totally digging this time of year up here. The weather has been perfect and the views are fantastic. I might even say it is my second favorite season (right behind spring for obvious reasons)....maybe.  Ask me again in the spring:)

We went on another beautiful hike this weekend.  We have had a ton of company lately and we are loving it!








The kids are pretty cute too :)  

Happy Monday!
jennifer

No comments: