Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Flying By

In the past few days my kids have been having a lot of fun.  We are making the most of the last few days of summer break. Two weeks from today all four of my babies will be in school full time.  Where o' where has the time gone?!?!?
 Last Friday, Sam and Alice had their championship swim meet, Monday we spent the day with some new friends over in Copper at the fun park, Saturday the kids and I took a super duper long hike and yesterday we headed down the Springs for a much needed pool day and playtime with friends.  Wow!!!!  Flying pics (and some other cute ones) below:)










So many thanks to my friends who came out to the pool yesterday and just sat around chit chatting like old times.  It was exactly what I needed; a do nothing, beach chair, eat pizza out of the box, sunburned kinda day.

jennifer


No comments: