Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another case of sickies

You know it is bad when my kids have hot lunch TWO days in a row. 
I may not have mentioned it, but Sam was hit with the stomach bug on Saturday night.  We packed quickly on Sunday and headed for home.  By evening, he was feeling great and ate dinner.  I sent him to school on Monday and he seemed to be back to normal but I guess that wasn't the case.  When Scott and I got home from our shopping trip last night, he was feeling crummy again.  Uh-oh.  I went to bed early because I was exhausted and woke up in the middle of the night with a horrid stomach ache.  You can see where this is going right?!?!?!  Anyway, Sam woke up sick (yes, that kinda sick, if you get my drift) and he and I have taken up residence on the couch today. I am starting to feel better (hopefully for good) and he is looking a bit perkier.  We are going on 3 weeks of sickness around here and I am really getting tired of it.  Thank goodness, everyone stayed healthy for the majority of our trip to the mountains so I am counting those blessings, especially when a wave of nausea comes over me, or when I look around my house at the mess.  This too shall pass. This too shall pass, right?!?!?!? 

On the brighter side, I am enjoying some Christmas shopping from the convenience of my couch.  There is always  a brighter side.....

Jennifer

1 comment:

Summer said...

oh feel better! That is no fun! I loove shopping online Amazon and B&N are my favs :) I have boxes being delivered to my house daily right now from all my online shopping last week :)