Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For Sale!

One sister for sale!
One sister for sale!
One crying and spying young sister for sale!
I'm really not kidding,
So who'll start the bidding?
Do I hear a dollar?
A nickel?
A penny?
Oh, isn't there, isn't there, isn't there any
One kid who will buy this old sister for sale.
This crying and spying young sister for sale?

Shel Silverstein


Just kidding. This sweet sister isn't for sale but the skirt and headband she is wearing are (she is only modeling, the items in my shop are brand new and handmade). If you didn't know, I have an Etsy shop, Ladybugs and Lovebugs. I have 5 items left and I am really trying to clear out so that I can fill it back up with new items. Feel free to click on my Etsy sidebar and check out the items that are still available. Everything is $5.00. Everything. So, if you know of anyone who is interested in some cute handmade dresses and skirts for low prices, send them to my shop! Check it out.

Jennifer

No comments: