Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday


On this day, I am remembering all the things for which I am thankful.

I am thankful for Sam. He was in my belly on this day, seven years ago. His energy keeps me on my toes and reminds me to keep moving everyday and his smile melts my heart.

I am thankful for Alice. Her sensitivity and love are endless and her hugs stay around my neck long after she is gone.

I am thankful for Paige. We believe she is pure sweetness and her cuddles are always welcome.

I am thankful for my husband, Scott. He loves me no matter my mood or how many activities I join :)

I am thankful that I live in America.

There are so many more things in which I am thankful.

My parents and Scott parents who travel so far to spend time with us. We are thankful!


Our siblings and their spouses and nieces and nephews! Close or far, we love them and are thankful.

Family and our friends who remain our family away from home.


I am thankful we are through renewing our adoption paperwork! I am thankful that we continue to be one day closer to meeting our precious child.

I am thankful the monthly cleaning lady came today!



I am thankful Scott made it home safely from Chicago!



I am thankful Sam and Alice love running!



I could continue all afternoon but then who would cook dinner?


Not me! I am definitely thankful to my neighbor, Diane, who cooked dinner for us this evening. I am thankful for our neighborhood supper swap and to Jenn for organizing it!



What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

The Travelers said...

Dear Jen, I am thankful for a dear daughter/blogger that allows me to keep in contact with my Grandchildren when I cannot be there. I love you dearly,

MOM

Summer said...

Jen - great idea! I am thankful for great friends who inspire me in so many ways! But not so grateful that I don't have neighbors that cook for me!!! What a great idea. :)
Summer