Thursday, July 24, 2008

off to camp


Sam left for camp yesterday afternoon. If you hadn't heard, he is going to Templed Hills bible camp for 3 days, 2 nights. The theme of camp this summer is SuperHeroes Unlimited. We felt that a couple days away from us (mainly mom) would be really good for him. We decided that Scott should probably take him since I started crying when I was packing his bags. He was a little nervous but overall excited for the adventure. He didn't even shed a tear when Scott left the camp. I am so proud of him for being a big boy! I know that this experience will be great and he is going to have so much fun! He loves adventure!! We are so happy that he is having this experience with his friend Griffin. I can't wait to hear about all the fun he had!

See you on Friday!!!!!

No comments: